Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to the "Lifestyles of the Anointed


1 John 2:14 (NLT) " I have written to you who are God's children because you know the Father. I have written to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. I have written to you who are young in the faith because you are strong. God's word lives in your hearts, and you have won your battle with the evil one"

Romans 12:6 (NLT) "In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you."

In these last and evil days there is a generation that the Lord is lifting up, that we may be able to fight against the ways of this world and stand up and out for the kingdom of God. As proven by scriptures, including the ones written above, the children of God have been called and equipped and are being equipped to rise and contend for the faith. 

The purpose of this blog is to encourage the young people, those anointed but not affirmed, those who have been called according to the spirit of God and are in the process of being matured and properly instructed so that they may be authentic as well as properly prepared for battle.

 In my rearing of a man of God I have come across a multitude of questions concerning my role and purpose in the kingdom of God, what is my place in all that is going on around me and what am I able to do to shape my atmosphere and environment, what power is given unto me and am I able to fight back against the waves of opposition that I face?

The answer to everyone of these questions are found in scriptural studies, prayer and the presence of God. To be honest I racked my brain early on to figure these things out, I felt like an outcast because there weren't people of my age group that I could relate to... Prayerfully I was led to start this blog for the collective understanding, encouraging, and uplifting of the younger called and anointed...



Please feel free to comment, ask questions and give respective opinions and perspectives...
And always in all things keep God first and contend for the faith!!! God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking by faith and not sight isn't easy. When was your turning point and how do you help someone find there's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My turning point couldn't have come at a better time in my life... I had made many decisions in life that was leading me down the wrong path. God had to make it clear to me what would be the result of what I was doing. It took a dramatic situation to get me to see the truth.

      In regards to helping others find there's, I'm a firm believer in the effective results that follow a dramatic experience or a want to be different. Vaguely speaking, the holy spirit is at work in those who have a desire to know God, even the unbelievers. The spirit orchestrates the whole "experience". As a believer the best experience an unbeliever can have is a serious faithful witness from a believer.

      Delete